The Tempur Simplicity mattress is a new line that was introduced on January 30 of this year (2012). Since it’s such a new product, it’s difficult to find real reviews from customers. Because of this, and because we have the consumer’s best interest at heart, Mattress Inquirer is proud to present an upcoming review of the Tempurpedic Simplicity mattress.
Don’t make another mistake by purchasing the wrong mattress. Based on a variety of information, we’ve found that a well-informed customer can make the right decision in terms of comfort and features. Unfortunately, when visiting a brick and mortar store, a consumer is often pressured to make an uninformed decision early in the buying process.
Mattress Inquirer believes that research about features, comfort, and other customer perceptions are important to consider when purchasing a new mattress. So, with that in mind, we’ve taken it upon ourselves to perform a complete review of the Tempurpedic Simplicity mattress in comparison with Tempurpedic’s leading online competitor.
Additional details about this upcoming review (including the topics that we’ll cover) can be found at our other announcement, “Upcoming Tempurpedic Simplicity Mattress Review.”
In the meantime, here’s a list of 5 takeaway tips to help you narrow your search:
- 1. Look for a trial period. This is very important in determining your long-term satisfaction with a new mattress. As mentioned above, laying on a mattress for 15 minutes in a store is hardly enough experience to warrant a purchase.
- 2. Start thinking about firmness. What is the current firmness level of your bed (NOT the firmness when you bought it – it’s changed since then). Then think about where you’d like to be. Try rating your preferred firmness on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the most firm.
- 3. Try a few mattress models in a store. Although we advise caution when buying locally, you can benefit from the initial impression and feel of a mattress in a store locally. With this impression, you can talk to online retailers to help them understand the specific comfort level you’re looking for.
- 4. Decide on what size you want. This will help you accurately compare prices for comparable bed sets. It will also prevent making the mistake of ordering the incorrect size accidentally.
- 5. Think about whether you’re mentally ready to buy. Are you tired (pun intended) of waking up sore without enough sleep? Or do you plan to endure discomfort for awhile longer?
PARTICIPATE: What do you look for when reading reviews for a mattress?